General Installation Guide for Plaster Mouldings:
- Locate solid wood framing or install new wood blocking in area of planned moulding location.
- Apply construction adhesive to backside of moulding at points of contact with adjacent surfaces prior to installation.
- Anchor moulding to solid wood using screw fasteners. Predrill for and countersink fasteners.
- Fill joints and screw holes with plaster.
- Caulk seams where moulding meets adjacent surfaces. Prepare moulding surfaces for paint or other finish.
Custom installation procedures may be required.